BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Books I like to read


One of the things I enjoy in life is reading a good book. I love reading.

My mom says books have always been interesting to me. I grew up hearing that I learned to read when I was three. The truth is that I don't remember, but she must be right because I like everything that is related to reading, writing, and learning languages.

My first books were literature for children. There was a wonderful library at my school so I almost lived there! They had an awesome  collection of short stories called "Multiaventura" which was really popular among my classmates. In these books, the young readers could choose alternative endings for their stories. They were really exciting!

Later, when  I was a teenager, I started to like novels . My favorite ones were detective stories. I used to spend my free time reading Agatha Christi's novels every summer. Her stories about crime were so fun that they made me forget I had no money to go on vacations!

I also got into Russian fairy tales, you can't even imagine how entertaining they are! If you have the chance, please try them. You will never regret, I promise!

Now, as an adult, my literary interests have changed drastically. For example, fiction doesn't captivate my attention anymore. Now I prefer reading things about spirituality, psychology or poltics.

Although I still enjoy reading,  I only read a bit when I'm on my way to work or back home. I don't have much free time.

What types of books do you like?

Please wite:

  • a comment on at least 3 of your classmates posts
  • 120 - 150 words



1 comments:

Joaquin Riveros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.